We love engineering projects!
The earlier we get involved in your project, the
greater impact we can have.
Sub-contract Engineering Services
From involvement in design through to production of fully finished components, assemblies or complete products, we will ensure that the entire process will deliver a high-quality and cost-effective result.
The processes we can offer include;
- Component and product design – our designer's use SolidWorks CAD
- CNC machining
- Sheet metal fabrication – including fabrication and welding
- Power press work – up to 100 tonnes
- Wire forming
- Assembly and test – mechanical and electrical
- Painting and plating
We supply to diverse sectors and have long-standing relationships with blue chip customers who treat us as an extension to their own business.
Luxury vehicle interiors
“Turnkey Kit” of 12 different components,
involvement in design, and sourcing/manufacture of tooling to supply:
- Satin chrome die-castings – machined, polished and plated.
- Complex wire forms.
- Pressed components – in plastic, spring steel and pre-coated aluminium sheet.
“Simple componentry” for multiple customers
- CNC machined parts, pressings and wireforms, made-to-print parts for customers in many sectors.
Full range of KPM-Marine workboat systems:
- Bilge pumps – CNC machined parts, electrical systems.
- Engine Room Vents – air flow cabinets (marinised), stainless steel fabrications, machined componentry, filtration, electrical assembly.
- Stainless Steel Sea Strainers.
- Seating and suspension systems – complex sheet metal forms, CNC parts, high specification paint finishes, upholstery.
The same level of attention is given to all of our customers; we make our own products, so we understand the quality and service that you require.
M A Lloyd produces a family of parts for the manila file manufacturing industry based on an in-house range of tooling and high volume manufacturing equipment.
Our components are manufactured (in the UK) from high quality tin-plated steel and electrogalvanized wire. High levels of output, quality and low cost are achieved from the following;
- In-house designed and commissioned power press tools.
In a single tool a pressing is formed in 3 stages and a wire in 2 stages, the pair are then assembled all within the same tool.
- Electronic tool sensing is used creatively to ensure that each component is correct before producing the next one.
- Quality is further assured by the use of checking fixtures, based on a detailed analysis of critical component features.